Welcome! I am a Ph.D. candidate in Political Science at Stanford University. I am interested in International Relations, Political Economy, and Statistical Methods.
You can find my C.V.here.
Research Interests Climate Change Politics, Politics of Science and Technology, International Negotiations
- Information, Candidate Selection, and the Quality of Representation: Evidence from Nepal
- with Saad Gulzar (Stanford) and Binod Paudel (C.U.C.)
- Forthcoming, Journal of Politics
- Automation and the Salience of Protectionism
- Conferences: IPES (2019)
Work in Progress
: What Holds the Global South Together?
: The Politics of International Scientific Consensus
- Political Methodology III: Model-Based Inference, 2020 (Justin Grimmer)
- Political Methodology I, 2018 (Jens Hainmueller)
- Political Science Ph.D. Math Camp, 2018 (Avidit Acharya & Justin Grimmer)
International Relations + Intro. Political Science
- The Science of Politics, 2020 (Justin Grimmer and Ken Schultz)
- Introduction to International Relations, 2019,20 (Mike Tomz)
Hugo using Olivier Roques’